Important Dates & Travel InformationApply Now
Once you have been hired, we need to be notified in advance of your travel plans. See Important Dates for pre-orientation training dates.
All flights must be scheduled into BTV/Burlington, VT, or ALB/Albany, NY. Talk with the Head Counselor for details on exact pick-ups dates.
Amtrak makes one stop daily in the nearby town of Ticonderoga. The train is scheduled to arrive at 1:20pm. Please notify us if you will be arriving by Amtrack.
The closest Trailways stop is Schroon Lake, NY. Please notify us if you will be arriving by Trailways bus.
Staff arriving by car for pre-orientation need to be in camp no later than 1:00 pm.
- June 5th - Trip Staff Arrive
- June 7th - Kitchen Staff Arrive
- June 8th - Red Cross Lifeguard Training
- June 9th - Pillar Heads & Line Heads Arrive
- June 10th - All Other International Staff Arrive
- June 11th - Staff Training Starts
- June 25th - Campers Arrive!
- July 23th - Second Session Begins
- Aug 17th - Campers Depart
- Aug 18th - Staff Depart