June 24 - August 16
June 24 - July 21
July 22 - August 16
June 24 - August 8
July 8 - August 16
June 24 - July 7*
July 8 - July 21*
July 22 - August 4*
August 5 - August 16* ($3,850)
June 24 - July 12
July 22 - August 16
Adirondack Camp offers several session options to choose from at competitive summer camp rates. Choose a full session, 6-week option, 4-weeks, or even a short two-week session for young first-timers.*
*Note: 2 Week sessions are limited to 7, 8, & 9-year-old first-time campers.
Session Length Policy
We require campers to attend a minimum of 4 weeks. 7-9-year-old campers may apply for the two-week sessions; otherwise, special approval is needed, as we strongly prefer a minimum of 4 weeks. Please contact with any questions.
We also offer CIT program for young adults (17-year-olds) seeking to become camp counselors at the age of 18.
In order to enroll please complete our application for camp.
2018 Parents Visiting Day will be Sunday, July 8th, 9 am-4 pm.
• We request a deposit of $1200 per child at the time of registration to reserve her or his space. Deposits must be given by credit card with the balance paid by another payment method.
• Camp tuition may be paid in full, at time of enrollment or by a monthly payment plan.
• 50% of the deposit and all tuition payments made prior to January 15, 2018, is refundable. Tuition is not refundable if parents withdraw a child After January 15, 2018, or shorten a session during the summer season due to illness or any reason, or if a child is asked to leave due to a violation of the behavior code.
• Tuition cost includes all in-Camp activities and regular trips.
*Tuition does not include store accounts, lice treatments, travel to and from Camp, white water rafting and kayaking trips.
• The store account is $50 for all campers. This fee covers camper store charges (bug spray, toothbrush, water bottle, tee-shirts, etc.). These fees are non-refundable.
• Please contact us regarding sibling and alumni discounts that may apply.
Please contact us if your child requires a vegetarian, lactose intolerant, or gluten-free diet. Additional charges may apply.
Please note that if you request a session change, once enrolled, we will do what we can to accommodate your request. A service fee of $200 will be charged.