We have many campers from France. Did you know?
- Paris is nicknamed “ City of Lights,” lights actually refers to the number of intellectuals who live there
- France is about the same size as Texas with twice the population of California
- France is referred to as L’Hexagone, which means the hexagon, due to the geometrical shape of the country
- The Eiffel Tower was originally intended to be dismantles and sold as scrap after its construction
- The most visited attraction in Paris is Disneyland Paris (13 million people)
- Wearing a white wedding dress is a French tradition which began in 1499
- The population for France is 60,742,000