Since 1904, we were strictly a boys camp for 69 summers. But in 1972, nearby Moss Lake Camp for Girls in Eagle Bay closed down and physically moved onto our peninsula in 1973 and became Moss Lodge for Girls. Despite sharing the same physical camp, Moss Lodge ran separately from Adirondack Camp for Boys. So for a short period of time from 1973 to 1979, ADK existed as a brother/sister camp. It wasn’t until Alex and Linda bought camp in 1980 that they merged both camps into the co-ed Adirondack Camp we know today.