Ages 13 – 15
Bonjour, Hola, こんにちは, Привет, 你好, Hallo!
Adirondack has a thriving Senior Camp, and many new campers come to ADK as Seniors every year! They come from all over the world, so get ready to make new friends from some cool places.
I would not be the person I am if it weren’t for Camp! Camp taught me to respect people no matter what, to listen, to believe in myself and others, and to open myself up to new experiences. Camp really helped me develop as an individual, and throughout the years when I have excelled in school and/or extracurriculars, I accredit that success to the lessons I learned at Adirondack!
Your first summer as a Senior begins with the Senior Ascension ceremony. An older camper will “stand” for you and sponsor you as you join the ranks of the Senior Line. Being a Senior at Adirondack carries with it stature and responsibility. As a Senior you will:
- Be a role model for the younger campers
- Take “responsible risks”
- Demonstrate a mastery of skills
- Be a leader
- Enjoy a later “lights out”
- Stay later at dances
- Have special Senior-only evening programs
- Live in the Camp’s prime real estate — cabins with the most outstanding views of Lake George