Super Soft and Pillowy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are super soft and pillowy and packed with pumpkin pie flavor! Bonus: this recipe makes a BIG batch of cookies.
Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 12 minutes Servings 60 cookies Calories 110 kcal
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 29-ounce can pure pumpkin
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 6 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 12-ounce bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the sugar, pumpkin, melted butter and vanilla and mix until smooth. Add the eggs and beat for 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk the pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and kosher salt in a small bowl and add to the wet ingredients. Mix well. Mix in 2 cups of the flour, then 2 more cups and then the final cup. Add the chocolate chips and mix just until incorporated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat. Drop 1 tablespoon rounded scoops of the cookie dough on the sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies for 12-15 minutes. Let rest on cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes then move to a cooling rack to cool completely.